Advertising used to be the way responsible pest control companies got attention. In this internet-savvy world, reputable companies need to have a website that is not only functional and mobile-friendly; they need online reviews and SEO (search engine optimization) to make that site (and their business) visible to potential customers. A website alone won’t get the job done.
Pest control is a competitive business, especially in a world where online “DIY” instructions convince and confuse homeowners into believing they can handle any situation on their own. You need quality content to teach and educate consumers otherwise.
With effective Internet marketing strategies, your pest control company can reach its targeted audience. When potential customers Google search with the phrases “rat control Toronto,” or “GTA wasp hive,” will your website appear:
– On Google’s front page? Or…
– Will your company be (essentially) invisible?
Here’s what your site needs to be ranked highly by Google, other search engines, and review sites like Yelp:
- An effective SEO campaign. Your website needs links designed to make it more visible to target markets via online and mobile platforms.
- Efficient social media management. Social media reaches anyone online — both young and old. Internet users spend time sharing pictures, talking to friends and family, reading articles, and shopping. They are also connecting with their favorite brands online by:
|– Following||– Poking|
|– Liking||– Tagging|
|– Sharing||– Pinning|
- Fresh content. Blog posts educate, inform, and sometimes entertain current and potential customers. These blogs need to have the following qualities:
- Mapping strategies. Google MyBusiness, Bing Map, Facebook Map, and Apple Map require that your address is consistent everywhere it’s listed on the web. Also, when a keyword appears on a page and relates to the website’s domain authority, it gets a positive effect on Google Search ranking.
- Measurable and realistic results. When using SEO strategies, your company must plan, develop, and implement a business process that generates a higher number of visitors to your webpage. There are also techniques to convert visitors into customers, creating more revenue.
Talk to experts with the right SEO knowledge and tools to promote your business and create brand awareness. Using “white hat,” best practices, your can establish citations, reputation management, and get the necessary reviews to get your business ranked and noticed online.
Local SEO Search Inc. helps businesses get discovered and appreciated through online search engines and directories. The companies we assist get more clicks, more calls, and more sales. Our goal is to put your business on the first page of Google. Call Local SEO Search, Inc. for assistance: (416) 888-8756.