Search engines and customers love high-quality content. But if that content isn’t optimized for search results, no one will ever see it.
Useful, informative, on-brand articles show that you’re an authority in what you do. It helps people trust you even before they decide to buy. That’s why it’s vital to properly optimize your content – you want your ideal clients finding that information.
And when you regularly publish optimized content, search engines will reward you. Google ranks sites higher when they have relevant, optimized articles that answer often-asked questions.
In fact, even if you’re doing everything else right with content, without the right content marketing optimization, you still won’t rank on page one for your keywords.
But it’s tough to optimize high-quality original content. And here’s the truth.
Most Content Optimization Services Are Too Expensive — or Too Cheap
There’s no question, content optimization for SEO is valuable. It’s an investment you pay for once to keep generating leads indefinitely — unlike other forms of traditional advertising.
But digital content optimization can be too expensive. You may be wasting money on optimization if:
- You’re optimizing articles yourself when you could be spending that time on what you do best
- Your company chooses keywords and optimizes content without a plan, and it never ranks on search
- Your articles attract traffic but not the kind of visitors that convert to new, paying customers
Many businesses realize they need help with web content optimization. But too often, what they get are hasty, poorly-designed strategies. Using the wrong keywords and approach means folks won’t find your content, and they will never feel that they know, like and trust you enough to buy.
There is a better way, though, and it starts with a free consultation.
We’ll tell you what’s working, what’s not and why — so you can start investing in optimization that grows your business the smart way.
Get a Better ROI From Digital Content Optimization
At Local SEO Search, we create optimized content that primes the right kind of visitors to become your best clients.
The optimized content you get as part of your monthly SEO service package is:
- Authoritative: Because your content should prove you’re the best at what you do. When your articles are well-optimized to do that, you’ll get shares and links from other sites
- Optimized for SEO: So every article you publish pushes your site higher on Google for the keywords that attract more perfect customers
- Targeted: To draw in those prospects who are most likely to buy what you offer, keep them on your site longer, and guide them to contact you first
Our team of articles writers, editors, and SEO experts creates optimized content that drives long-term growth — and it’s all included when you work with Local SEO Search.
Your Business Is Unique — And Your Optimization Should Be, Too
That’s why we do a deep-dive into your company first. Before creating the optimization strategy that will get your business found, we:
- Discover how visitors are engaging with your current posts — and where they’re dropping off
- Research the phrases your ideal customers are searching for online
- Find out how your company meets clients’ needs better than your competitors
- Understand what content customers need to feel confident connecting with your business first
- Audit your competitors’ keywords to find ways you can stand out
Find out how Local SEO Search can grow your business with optimized content when you book a call with owner and SEO expert, John Vuong.
(Silver: 3 website pages – $3,000)
- This package includes a conversion copy and strategy call where we will learn about your business, your ideal customers and what’s important to them.
- Once pages are created by our expert writing team, you will have the ability to provide 2 rounds of edits.
- Each page will be 1,000 words.
(Gold: 5 website pages – $4,500)
- With our Gold package, your website will be converting in no time.
- We will start off with a strategy call to discover more about your company and what is important to your customers. Our content team will write pages based on this and you will have the ability to provide 2 rounds of edits.
- Each page will be 1,000 words.
Platinum: 10 Website pages – $8,000
- The platinum package will help transform your website in to a lead generating machine.
- Your dedicated package manager will have a conversion copy and strategy call with you to discuss your business and your customers.
- We will discover what is important to your ideal customers and write specifically for them.
- Your dedicated content manager will write the pages and you will be able to provide 2 edits.
- Each page will be 1,000 words.
- LET’S TALK CONTENT MARKETING
Local SEO Search’s Digital Content Optimization Service
Content and optimization go hand-in-hand, and that’s why you get both with Local SEO Search.
Your content is planned and developed in-house, with oversight from your personal account manager. It’s an integral part of the optimization strategy we use to drive more growth for your business.
During your onboarding process, we create a custom content strategy for your company. Some optimization companies use a “one-size-fits-all” approach, but not Local SEO Search. Our writing team works with our SEO experts to develop a unique plan, in consultation with you. You’ll be surprised at how many creative ways we can come up with to bring perfect customers to your site!
All businesses need more blog content to keep their site fresh. These articles engage your ideal leads, use focused keywords, and make sales. You likely also need more core website pages detailing offers and driving traffic. As part of your plan, you’ll get both. Our content optimization includes research, writing and editing.
Finally, you can be hands-off with your optimization confidently. That’s because we do the work of discovering keywords, planning outreach, and publishing content to your site and your social channels. Everything is triple-checked by our content manager before it goes live and is laid out beautifully by our web team.
Blogger Outreach and White Hat Link Building Services
Often your content needs a boost to start ranking in search. Part of optimization is having content with links from other sites, but getting those links is time-consuming. We offer a blogger outreach service to create guest post articles and secure links that will drive more of the right traffic.
A successful optimization strategy is maintained by measurement. We keep track of what’s working on your site so we can keep optimizing. You’ll also have our team monitoring your competitors’ keywords, so you can stay a step ahead.
Interested in getting all this as part of your monthly SEO package? Click the button for your free consultation.
Why Work with Our Content Optimization Agency?
Content on your website should be optimized with keywords that help you rank well, drive more high-quality leads, and represent your brand online in a way that makes you feel proud. Getting that formula right doesn’t happen by accident.
You need a team that has the full range of expertise: writing, SEO optimization, and business growth. That’s what we offer at Local SEO Search.
Your content optimization strategy will be led by our in-house Content Manager and a team of skilled writers, editors and designers. Every article will be strategic — not just to get found, but to get found by the right leads who are ready to buy.
And because we’ve worked with over 10,000 local businesses throughout Canada, we bring a depth of insight other agencies can’t. Local business is our expertise. We know what your customers look for and what SEO stands out from the crowd.
Qualify for $999 in Free SEO Consulting
When you fill out the form to book a call, you’ll get a no-obligation, 100% complimentary consultation.
If you’re ready to grow with SEO-optimized content, you may be eligible for a FREE in-depth competitive analysis and keyword research recommendations report. Valued at $999, this report is what most agencies charge for in the first month.
When you have high-quality data to start with, you can finally start creating optimized articles that grow your business even if you don’t advertise traditionally at all.
Fill out the form and we’ll book your call with owner, John Vuong.