- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used, and with whom it may be shared;
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of data;
- Security procedures to protect the misuse of information;
- How you can correct any inaccuracies
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
Local SEO Search Inc. is the sole owner of the information collected on this site. We only have access to information that you voluntarily give us directly or indirectly (via email or other means). We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We use your information to provide adequate responses regarding your concerns. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than what is necessary to fulfill your request (e.g. ship an order).
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contact from us at any time. You have the right to perform any of the following actions by contacting us via our official channels:
- See what data we have about you, if any
- Change/correct any data we have about you
- Request we delete any data we have about you
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information on our site, your information is protected both online and offline.
Whenever you provide sensitive information (such as credit card data), we ensure that information is encrypted and securely transmitted to us. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers and servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.