0/5 (0 Reviews)
Optimize Bold headlines, engaging content, and powerful calls-to-action are essential for landing pages. However, none of them can guarantee conversions. You can have the best copy writer to create the interesting, eye-catching content, but your page doesn’t get the conversions you want. To accomplish your business goals, your website needs to draw targeted traffic.
If users cannot find your landing page, content serves no purpose. For businesses with a physical store location, targeted customers should see your location and know how to find it.
A landing page (also known as a “lead capture page” or “destination page”), is a single web page where your target online audience can arrive to learn more about your business. As sites become more data-driven, creating high-converting landing pages can help increase ROI. Research shows that a business website with 40 or more landing pages has 120 percent more leads than those with fewer pages. The success of advertising campaigns is often determined by the number of client clicks.
This page is also essential for inbound marketing and lead generation. A landing page is not only great for attracting potential clients — it helps convert visitors into leads because it captures their email address.
– Page Headline and Ad Copy
– Unique Selling Proposition
– Product or Service Benefits
– Images or Video
– Social Proof
– Reinforcement Statement
– Closing Statement
– Strong Call-to-Action
Every business owner wants to rank web pages in their local area. In order for your business to be displayed on the top pages of a search engine, optimize the landing pages. Here are a few tips to get you started:
1. Keyword + Location – Find a keyword relevant to your domain and combine it with your location. The main purpose of keyword and location combination is to give target customers idea about your products and services and cover the market in your direct proximity to increase local SEO ranking.
2. Consistent User Experience, Layout, and Design – It is crucial for a landing page to maintain the proper look and feel for your website. The same goes for user experience, layout, and design. It helps users navigate other parts of the website easier.
3. Content Based on Your Keyword and Location – Create content using the keyword and location as a baseline. The content should contain supporting information and be consistent with the brand’s message.
4. Local Page Hierarchy – Beneficial for SEO and user experience, the local page hierarchy should look like this: Store Finder > State > City > Store Location Page.
5. Mobile-Friendly – Mobile devices are a major source of Internet traffic. To benefit from this traffic, landing pages should be mobile-friendly and responsive. Over recent years, mobile responsiveness became a major ranking factor among search engines.
6. Build Links – Organic links are essential for local brands. Landing pages should contain local inbound links to enhance the online presence of your business. Building quality links help increase the authority of landing pages.
7. Unique Content – Creating unique content for each landing page helps avoid penalties from Google. It is best for both users and search engine optimization. The content should be longer because most search engines consider shorter content as less valuable. SEO experts recommend creating a minimum of 800 words of content for each landing page.
8. Useful Business Information – Including a map, address, store hours, and contact details on each landing page helps target customers find and contact you.
9. Google My Business – Many users use the local business directories to gather information. Register your business on Google My Business. Provide essential information (e.g. the name of your business, address, and phone numbers [NAP]) and include accurate product and/or service descriptions. Add your business logo to make your brand listing more appealing to customers.
10. Social Media Buttons – Target customers use social media every day. Include social media buttons to make sharing your content on their social media profiles even easier.
If all of this sounds complicated, seek the services of a professional SEO company in Toronto. Local SEO Search provides quality services tailored to your unique online marketing needs. Please call us at (416) 888-8756.